Wednesday, October 6, 2010

clothes rack

Due to the fact that my wife has a shitload normal amount of clothes for a girl I figured if I wanted to get any closet space I was going to have to get her a clothes rack...buying one is totally out of the question since...why buy what you can make right? Inspired by this design sponge DIY-er...I set out to make a clothes rack.












In the end I guess you could say that I got a little carried away...this project actually cost a lot more than I've ever spent on a project...but it was definitely worth it.

9 comments:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! How much did this cost you?? ball park?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cool! What are the dimensions?

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect
    and well done

    10/10

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very useful information. It has helped me find relevant information. Here is another informative link for CARD BOARD BOXES

    y
    that might come in handy for you all.

    ReplyDelete

  6. This is really interesting, You’re a highly trained writer. I’ve joined with your feed and furthermore , count on witnessing the very good write-ups. Additionally,

    I’ve shared your websites with our social networks.

    <a href="https://www.fastmovestorage.com/>Racking System Supplier in China</a>

    ReplyDelete